Robertson Express Bus
Powered by Carolina Livery Service
UPDATE JULY 22, 2021: The Robertson Express will operate on the schedule below for the fall semester of 2021. Until further notice, to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the Robertson Express will only be accessible to those with direct affiliation to the Robertson Scholars Leadership Program. Riders will be required to present their ID with the affiliation sticker provided by the Robertson Scholars Leadership Program in order to board the bus. All riders will also be required to wear masks while on board the Robertson Express. Other university affiliates and members of the public will not be allowed to ride at this time. It is our hope that public health indicators will continue to improve, and the Robertson Scholars Leadership Program along with the universities will be able to safely revisit this decision. Thank you for your understanding.
Welcome Back! We are pleased to be of service for your transportation between Duke and UNC-Chapel Hill’s campuses.
Please see the following updates regarding the shuttle for the 2021-2022 academic year:
- Masks are required to be worn while on the bus at all times.
- Hand Sanitizer will be mounted on each bus at the entrance.
In order to keep our buses as clean as possible, we have increased our cleaning procedures:
- Buses will be fogged three times each day (once at the beginning, mid-day-and at the end of each day). The foggers use a solution that is approved by the CDC for killing the COVID-19 virus on contact, but is also harmless to humans. This will be in addition to our usual cleaning and sanitizing that drivers do at the beginning and end of each shift.
- HEPA filters have been installed on all AC/Heat systems
- Seats will be marked off in such a way that will maintain social distancing guidelines.
- We have also installed plexiglass enclosures for our drivers on each bus.
Schedule, Fall Semester 2021
Stop at Duke: Science Drive Circle in front of Physics and Math Department buildings
Stop at UNC: Morehead Planetarium and Science Center, 250 E Franklin St, Chapel Hill, NC 27514
Thank you for your patience.
Please see below for trackers for the regular Robertson Scholars buses. Bus 1 starts at UNC at 7:30 am and Bus 2 starts at Duke at 7:30 am. During reduced service days, each bus will run one half of the scheduled day.
On occasion if one of the regular buses is out of service, these trackers may not show the replacement bus.
Send Us a Message
Copyright RobertsonExpress – All rights reserved