Robertson Express Bus
Powered by Carolina Livery Service
Welcome Back! We are pleased to be of service for your transportation between Duke and UNC-Chapel Hill’s campuses.
Please see the following updates regarding the shuttle for the 2020-2021 academic year:
- Masks are required to be worn while on the bus at all times.
- Hand Sanitizer will be mounted on each bus at the entrance.
In order to keep our buses as clean as possible, we have increased our cleaning procedures:
- Buses will be fogged three times each day (once at the beginning, mid-day-and at the end of each day). The foggers use a solution that is approved by the CDC for killing the COVID-19 virus on contact, but is also harmless to humans. This will be in addition to our usual cleaning and sanitizing that drivers do at the beginning and end of each shift.
- HEPA filters have been installed on all AC/Heat systems
- Seats will be marked off in such a way that will maintain social distancing guidelines.
- We have also installed plexiglass enclosures for our drivers on each bus.
Schedule, Academic Year 2020-2021
Stop at Duke: Science Drive Circle in front of Physics and Math Department buildings
Stop at UNC: Morehead Planetarium and Science Center, 250 E Franklin St, Chapel Hill, NC 27514
Thank you for your patience.
If you are unable to see all the active trackers on this map, please let us know via the contact form below. We are using a new tracking system and are ironing out the wrinkles.
MyTrax map code: RSX
Robertson Scholar: Free
With ID from Duke or UNC (staff, faculty, student): $1 per ride
No university ID: $2 per ride
Methods of payment: Cash (exact change), credit card, and mobile pay
Robertson Express gift cards – please contact us to purchase a $50 gift card for $40 or a $100 gift card for $80. Drivers can also sell gift cards when you board the bus.
Send Us a Message
Copyright RobertsonExpress – All rights reserved