Robertson Express Bus
Powered by Carolina Livery Service
Conditions of ridership:
The Robertson Express is now open to all riders under the following conditions.
-Masks are now optional but strongly recommended as a condition of ridership
-No food and drink are allowed to be consumed on the bus
-Fares will remain suspended for all riders at this time
Welcome Back! We are pleased to be of service for your transportation between Duke and UNC-Chapel Hill’s campuses.
Please see the following updates regarding the shuttle for the 2022-2023 academic year:
- Masks are required to be worn while on the bus at all times.
- Hand Sanitizer will be mounted on each bus at the entrance.
In order to keep our buses as clean as possible, we have increased our cleaning procedures:
- Buses will be fogged three times each day (once at the beginning, mid-day-and at the end of each day). The foggers use a solution that is approved by the CDC for killing the COVID-19 virus on contact, but is also harmless to humans. This will be in addition to our usual cleaning and sanitizing that drivers do at the beginning and end of each shift.
- HEPA filters have been installed on all AC/Heat systems
- Seats will be marked off in such a way that will maintain social distancing guidelines.
- We have also installed plexiglass enclosures for our drivers on each bus.
Schedule, Academic Year 2022-2023
Stop at Duke: Science Drive Circle in front of Physics and Math Department buildings
Stop at UNC: Morehead Planetarium and Science Center, 250 E Franklin St, Chapel Hill, NC 27514
Thank you for your patience.
Please see below for trackers for the regular Robertson Scholars buses. Bus 1 starts at UNC at 7:30 am and Bus 2 starts at Duke at 7:30 am. During reduced service days, each bus will run one-half of the scheduled day.
On occasion if one of the regular buses is out of service, these trackers may not show the replacement bus.
Send Us a Message
Copyright RobertsonExpress – All rights reserved